Friday, May 26, 2006

RED-HANDED

THE CRIME SCENE:


Do I really need words here? This is what happens when mommy takes the priviledge of going to the bathroom by herself....

Donovan knows just what to go for in the two minutes he has to work with....he even eats the chocolate with the wrapper and all...just chews until all is left is the foil and then spits the foil out.

As far as the jury is concerned, this was totally pre-meditated....the chair was in the dining room before he pushed it all the way to the kitchen counter as we see here.

1 comment:

butterfly cocoon said...

Did he admit it or try to deny, because despite the camera evidence my five yo would spend 3 hours trying to convince me he didn't do what I have a picture of him doing.
I love your blog, by the way. Great writing and pictures!