Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Work In Progress


My business cards are in! Hooray! Designed from scratch by myself (of course). Now its time to get my name out there...
Studio equipment is on the way as well and I am already booking jobs like crazy. I get my first studio lights next week.
Keep a lookout for my website link...I am building the site now and hopefully within a week or so it will be ready for viewing. I am also broadening my venture by adding custom graphic design to it. Biz cards, postcards, advertising, brochures, announcements, notecards, digital hardcover albums, etc. Exciting stuff! Distance knows no bounds, as this is the digital age afterall, so while I may not be able to snap your picture across state lines, I certainly can design your letterhead!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good words.