Tuesday, April 03, 2007

The Birth of Bellezza

BELLEZZA PHOTOGRAPHY
Your Moment, Made Timeless
Kateri Reyes, Photographer

My newest venture will surely be a labor of love, and while this new baby of mine is not a living thing, its purpose will be to make living things live on forever, captured and frozen in timeless visual memories. For a very early birthday present my loving husband purchased for me quite and extensive professional camera set, and so it is the beginning of my enterprise venture: Bellezza Photography. Bridal/Wedding photography is my first love and will therefore be the forefront of my business, but additionally I will do portraiture, commercial & artistic still photography. So step on up all you locals who want to get a good deal while it lasts, for this rookie is building a portfolio now and giving deep discounts to those who will be the guinea pigs!
These wedding photos below are from my little cracker jack camera, so just imagine what this eye can find with a pro cam!

No comments: