Thursday, February 28, 2008

Guys and Dolls

The question of the day....Who is babysitting Who????
Now on week 4 of watching our niece "baby Alaine," I am happy to say we have a very happy household! Alaine is a blissfully EASY child, so she makes my boys look bad from the minute her smiling face walks through the door each morning! However I must say her cheerful personality does have a calming effect on the boys, for they are generally more behaved when she is in the house than when she's not. It is definitely a good big-brother-training-camp! Alaine's mommy, Desiree- our niece, is returning to school to finish her nursing degree, so we are lucky to get to share our home and TOYS with the 7 mo. old.

As for me is it WONDERFUL to have a girl in the house....maybe she can be my practice for the real thing (hint, hint: GOD!) Its fun, she loves it...although I am afraid already she may be getting corrupted by Friction and Fraction, but only time will tell.

Lucky for me, she makes the perfect model....my camera has been very happy!





No comments: